To promote career enhancement of K-CONNEX researchers, support is provided on preparing curriculum vitae and applications for job positions. We also help researchers gain the post by assisting them in polishing their presentations and by holding interview practice sessions.
|Application period||All year round (at all times)|
|Available to||Researchers who are participating in the Keihanshin Consortium for Fostering the Next Generation of Global Leaders in Research (K-CONNEX)|
Flow of support
- Send a request to the person in charge at the office via e-mail.
- Be sure to set a password by using the Word password function when sending an application and/or curriculum vitae via e-mail.
- We may be very busy just before the application deadline. Send the curriculum vitae and application three weeks before you want them to be returned.
- The curriculum vitae and application will be double checked from viewpoints of grammar and composition and returned to you with comments.
- An appropriate advisor will check your presentation at least twice and hold at least two interview practice sessions to ensure improvement.
Person in charge of support for building a career path (Yamaguchi)